Frequently Asked Questions
Here you can find some of the most common questions we've been asked and our replies. If we didn't answer to your question, please don't hesitate to contact us.
What is Change Management?
Change Management is the discipline that prepares and supports individuals and organizations adopt and utilize change in order to reach their desired outcomes.
What is the ADKAR® Model?
The ADKAR® Model is an individual change model that represents the five milestones a person must achieve to change.
Do I have to train before attending Programs? How?
Some Programs (Certification Program, Delivering Project Results Workshop for Project Managers, Leading your team through change, Experienced Practitioner Program, Train The Trainer) require a pre-work stage.
What is VILT - Virtual Instructor-Led Training?
VILT is an online, real time interactive learning experience where delegates and instructor interact with each other, view and share learning materials, engage in workgroup activities.
How many work days should we allow for a workshop?
In-house workshops vary in length. However, workshops are part of a longer period of learning.
How can I choose the members of the team who will be involved?
The key members who must attend a Capability Building workshop must be chosen starting from the Executive sponsor, Deployment leader, Functional leadership and Key organizational in influencers.
- What is intended for Change Management?
- How is Change going to affect the organization?
- How is Change going to affect my job?
- Why should I support it?
- What is the Prosci® methodology?
- What is the ADKAR® Model?
- What happens if my organization tries to manage change without a methodology?
- What is VILT – Virtual Instructor-Led Training?
- Do I have to train before attending your Programs?
- How do I know I’m applying for the right Program?
- Do you provide accommodation during public sessions?
- Do I have to be a certified change practitioner to attend other Programs?
- Are online payments secure?
- I can’t attend the session I booked. Are Program bookings refundable?
- I live outside all your nodes, can I still attend one of your Programs?
- What is SETA accreditation?
Solutions for Individuals and Teams
For Senior Leaders
Responsible for ROI and success. Must understand the impact on projects and people.How we help Leaders
For Change Practitioners
Responsible for project team competencies. Develops strategy and works with the PM.How we help Practitioners
For Project Team Members
Responsible for project success from an organizational and fulfilment point of view.How we help Project Teams