Prosci® Change Management Certification Program
A comprehensive, workshop-style Program to learn how to deploy a successful change initiative, working on your actual project. Manage change on an individual and organizational level with the ADKAR® Model and your own Change Management plan.
Why this Program?
The Certification Program is part of a 3-month immersion in the methodology, applied to your own project. After the course, you’ll be able to take the work you have completed on your own change project back to the workplace.
Participants graduate as Prosci® Certified Change Management Practitioners, able to apply Prosci®’s analytical tools and practical approaches to change initiatives, and help build organizational awareness and capability in Change Management.
Who is it for?
- Change leaders
- Project managers
- Change Management practitioners
- Continuous improvement specialists
- IT professionals
- Human Resources business partners
- Organizational Development professionals
- Project team members
Acquire the knowledge, skills and tools to drive successful change initiatives within your team and across your organization.
The Prosci® Change Management Certification is an experiential learning program that will teach you how to apply a holistic methodology and toolset to the actual project that is challenging you.
After the Program, you will complete your own Change Management plans, based on research-based best practices.
What's in it for you?
- How effective Change Management improves organizational results
- The fundamentals of change and Change Management
- How to apply a research-based Change Management methodology and toolset
- How to apply the Prosci® ADKAR® Model to facilitate individual change
- How to articulate the value of Change Management to your peers and leaders
- Apply the Prosci® 3-Phase Process to a real project, enabling you to:
- Assess readiness
- Identify impacted groups
- Build a holistic strategy for influencing individual transitions
- Walk away with a Change Management plan and an executive presentation on the business case for Change Management
- Gain certification in the Prosci® methodology and access to the Prosci® Change Management tools
Our Practitioners say
"The impact on the organization has been very positive. Change Management has become integral to the business and the conversation."Nazlie, Central HR, Multinational Financial Services
- Change Management Practitioner eToolkit
- Best Practices in Change Management Report
- Employee’s Survival Guide to Change
- Change Management: the people side of change
- ADKAR®: a model for change in business, government and our community
- Course slides and handouts
One-year access to the eToolkit on Prosci®’s Portal, with downloadable templates and assessments, eLearning modules, problem solving articles and presentations
- Why Change Management?
- The ROI of effective Change Management
- The Prosci® ADKAR® Model
- 7 concepts of change
- Preparing for change: assessing change readiness
- Preparing for change: building team structure and assessing sponsorship
- Managing change: creating customized communication and sponsorship plans
- Executive project plan presentations
- Managing change: creating coaching, training and resistance management plans
- Reinforcing change
Yes, I’d like to manage Change with you
You can still book on one of the next public sessions.
Alternatively, you can contact us to run the Program in-house or if you just need further information.
After the Program
Once you complete the course, are certified and have created your initial plan, we will help you refine it and apply Prosci® tools to deploy it.
Three-month sustainability program
As a practitioner, we offer you a post-class sustainability program to help you hone your strategies. We help you refine and adjust the strategies you prepared during the Program, so you can put it in practice with your team.
Get project-specific support from us, assess your improvements and get useful advice and insights via email or customer support service.
You are granted access to the Prosci® Portal, where you can find free tutorials and webinars as a life-long support mechanism.
The portal is updated continuously, so you always get new insights from actual research.