Integrating Agile and Change Management Workshop
Develop and structure your plans for adapting Change Management to Agile iterative development by examining global best practices from Prosci® latest research.
Why this program?
Improving Project results is a constant goal in any organization and Agile and Change Management are the two factors that can significantly contribute to project success.
In this workshop we will integrate Agile and Change Management best practices, while you utilize the latest Prosci® research and frameworks to build detailed plans. These tactics will aid you in the optimization of the project iterative designed solutions.
Who is it for?
- Change Management practitioners
- Agile practitioners
- Project leaders incorporating Agile principles
- Anyone interested in integrating Change Management and Agile
When Agile and Change Management are integrated, Change activities and practices are deployed much more frequently, because they follow the Agile sprint structure.
With Agile and its iterated design solutions the frequency of changes wins over the magnitude, that’s why integration requires a high level of flexibility and speed of execution.
What's in it for you?
You will understand the foundation and parallels of Change Management and Agile, how to define Change Management roles in an Agile environment and how to identify specific adaptations for your Change Management approach.
You will explore industry-leading research on how to manage change adoption in an Agile initiative.
You will align the Prosci® ADKAR® Model with Agile efforts and sprints/releases and align the five organizational Change Management plans to Agile and identify specific adjustments for each.
- Prosci®’s Change Management and Agile benchmarking report(downloadable)
- Course worksheets and exercises
Access to five webinars:
- Prosci® Methodology
- How to Apply the ADKAR® Model
- Roles in Change Management
- Integrating Agile and Change Management
- Intersection of Agile and Change Management Study
- Foundations of Agile and Change Management
- Origins of Agile
- Agile and Change Management principles
- Research on Agile and Change Management
- Applying Change Management when moving from waterfall to Agile
- Contributors to successful Agile transformations
- Obstacles to successful Agile transformations
- Managing the people side of the move from waterfall to Agile
- How to adapt your Change Management approach in Agile
- Adapting the ADKAR® Model® in Agile
- Adapting five organizational change plans in Agile
- Roles for Change Management in Agile
- Next steps
Yes, I’d like to manage Change with you
Contact us to request an in-house session for this Program or if you just need further information.