Prosci® Methodology Application Program
A one-day workshop designed for Prosci® Practitioner Program graduates, to enable them to leverage the Prosci®’s refreshed methodology (enhanced in 2021).
The refreshed Methodology reflects the needs of the organizations as highlighted in the on-going Prosci® research, and it is supported by digital content, resources and tools available in the new Prosci® Hub Solution Suite.
Why this Program?
The refreshed Methodology is focused, even more, on achieving successful change outcomes. Plus, it is more flexible and effective in an Agile environment.
This one-day program will enable you to discover what is new, how you can apply it to bring benefit to your organization, what is the impact on your strategy and plan and how to use the new tools.
Who is it for?
This program is for individuals who attend the Prosci® Certification Program and want to:
- Learn the latest enhancement to the Prosci® Methodology
- Understand how to leverage the enhancements to drive more successful outcomes
- Bring new value to their initiatives, organization and practice
In response to practitioner feedback and changing customer needs, and to prepare for future change trends, we refreshed the methodology in 2021. The updated Prosci® Methodology is more actionable and accessible, and we believe the enhancement will elevate client success in incredible ways.
The refreshed Methodology will allow Practitioners to:
- Learn the more accessible, actionable and effective Prosci® 3-Phase Process and plain-language questions
- Assess holistic project health and the definition of project success using the enhanced PCT Model and PCT Assessment
- Evaluate a broader range of risk with easier scoring in the revised Risk Assessment
- Develop a role roster to make it easier to identify and activate Change Management roles
- Prepare a roadmap to align people-side activities and timelines to your project lifecycle
- Build an ADKAR® Blueprint for your project to activate ADKAR® and inform and guide your Change Management plans
- Learn how to flex the number, depth and type of Change Management plans
- Establish a tracking calendar for monitoring organizational, individual and Change Management performance
- Jumpstart your project using Proxima, Prosci®’s new cloud-based web application for guiding and managing change on your project.
What's in it for you?
What is new in the Prosci® Metodology .
How to use the cloud-based Hub Suite that comprise Research Hub, Knowledge Hub and Proxima.
The enhanced Prosci® Metodology to your project using Research Hub, Knowledge Hub and Proxima.
Instructor-Lead Virtual or at a Venue
Join our virtual interactive courses to learn from anywhere you want or book a public session at one of our venues.
Do you need an in-house session? Please contact us for further information.
Program Materials (included)
- Program workbook
- Employee’s Survival Guide to Change
- The Prosci ADKAR® Model eBook
- Knowledge Hub
- Proxima web application
- One-year subscription to digital content, resources and tools in the Prosci® Hub Solution Suite, including: Research Hub – Best Practices in Change Management – 11th Edition, topical studies, and relevant data across a broad array of topics
A one-day workshop where you will apply the latest tools and methodology to your project, understand key differences and benefits through a series of advanced sprints on:
- PCT Model
- 4 P’s
- Define Impact
- Risk Assessment
- Role Roster
- ADKAR® Blueprint
- Scalable Plans
- Tracking Calendar
- Prosci® 3-Phase Process Deliverables
- Knowledge Hub and Resource Hub Tours
Yes, I’d like to manage Change with you
You can still book on one of the next public sessions.
Alternatively, you can contact us to run the Program in-house or if you just need further information.
After the program
Once you have completed this Program, you will be supported by our customer service and the materials provided. You can also enhance your Change Management capabilities by choosing one of our advisory services.
Get project-specific support from us: assess your improvements and gain useful advice and insights via email or customer support service. We also offer a ‘sounding board’ service: confidential, 1 on 1 sessions, with a senior, experienced executive who has sponsored change in various situations, arranged to suit your requirements and diary.
Prosci® support materials
You are provided free access to the Prosci® portal where you can find free tutorials and webinars, and a one-year license for specific tools.
The portal is updated continuously, so you always get new insights from research and real-life practice.