Prosci® Taking Charge of Change
Understand the main concepts and organizational benefits of Change Management through a one-day experiential learning program. The workshop is delivered in two ways: classroom and online using the VILT mode (Virtual Instructor-Led Training).
Why this program?
Change is as complex as it is inevitable. This program is designed to build awareness on how change management can benefit your organization.
You will first establish a shared definition of Change Management and how it impacts organizational outcomes, then understand the research and best practices, as well as all the factors that drive Change Management ROI. You will also learn about the interconnection between Change Leadership, Change Management and Project Management and develop a full awareness of these three key elements of organizational change.
Who is it for?
- Leaders who requires a basic understanding of what Change Management is and what it entails
- Key stakeholder experiencing significant organizational changes
- Senior leaders aiming to explore how Change Management can make the organization more productive
- People working for a Change Manager or in a Change Management Office (CMO)
This Program will enable you develop strategies and tactics to identify and address resistance to change, using the Prosci® ADKAR® Model application, which provides a new way of thinking, new frameworks and tools to stimulate the smooth implementation of your desired change.
What's in it for you?
Research and practices that form the fundamental pillars of Change Management.
How to drive the Change Management ROI and to manage the three key elements of organizational change (Change Leadership, Change Management and Project Management).
The ADKAR® Model, the goal-oriented model developed by Prosci® founder Jeff Hiatt. ADKAR® represents the five desired outcomes of individual change: Awareness, Desire, Knowledge, Ability and Reinforcement - without which change is impossible.
Instructor-Lead Virtual or at a Venue
Join our virtual interactive courses to learn from anywhere you want or book a public session at one of our venues.
Do you need an in-house session? Please contact us for further information.
Program Materials (included)
- Program workbook, handouts and assessments
- Best Practices in Change Management – 11th Edition Excerpt
- Change Management: The People Side of Change
- Research Hub – Best Practices in Change Management – 11th Edition, Applications in ADKAR (one-year subscription)
What is Change Management?
- Creating a shared definition
- Delivering results and outcomes
Tenet 1: We change for a reason
- Introducing change to your employees
- Change as a process
Tenet 2: Organizational change requires individual change
- Individuals as the unit of change
- Impacted groups and aspects of job change
Tenet 3: Organizational outcomes are the collective result of individual change
- Connect individuals to organizational change
- ROI factors of effective change
Tenet 4: Change management is an enabling framework
- Diagnostics and assessments
- Top contributors to success
- Change management roles
- Resistance management
Tenet 5: We apply change management to realize the benefits of change
- Mobilizing adoption and usage
- Action items and next steps
After the program
For a deeper understanding of Change Management, you can attend one of our Programs, according to your role and organizational change maturity, or you can require one of our advisory services.
Get project-specific support from us, assess your improvements and get useful advice and insights via email or customer support service.