Change Management Employee Orientation
This one-day workshop introduces employees to key Change Management concepts and tools, enabling them to interact with management on a constructive basis. The workshop is delivered in two ways: classroom and online using the VILT mode (Virtual Instructor-Led Training).
Why this Program?
A key to success is overcoming the ineffective management of the people side of change and employee resistance. This Program will enable your organization to directly involve employees by making them identify their main concerns about the change, surface these concerns and successfully engage their managers and supervisors about them.
In this way, managers and supervisors from your organization will be aware of the employees' perspective, and that will help them solve/overcome specific barriers and facilitate the employees through change.
Who is it for?
Front-line employees of your organization who are being impacted by changes (even better if you are impacted by the same changes and decide to come together)
Many employees demonstrate resistance to change, but what if they gain control and full understanding of the change they are being impacted by? The workshop is based on the planned and systematic approach that enables employees to understand change, manage it and reinforce it.
What's in it for you?
This program will help individuals in your teams understand the change initiative underway, providing them with knowledge and tools to become their own change agents.
- How to communicate with the management about change in a productive way
- How to deal with change and not feel overwhelmed by it
- To apply the Prosci® ADKAR® tool to surface concerns and points of resistance
- How to apply the ADKAR® Model to facilitate individual change
- Articulate the value of Change Management to your peers and leaders
- The 5 keys to a successful change while gaining a feeling of control over the current change and the entire change process
- Create proactive strategies for overcoming their own resistance
Instructor-Lead Virtual or at a Venue
Join our virtual interactive courses to learn from anywhere you want or book a public session at one of our venues.
Do you need an in-house session? Please contact us for further information.
Program Materials (included)
- Program workbook
- Employee’s Survival Guide to Change
- The Prosci ADKAR Model eBook
- Change is a process
- Organizational change history and values
- Resistance and emotional reactions to change
- Emotional reaction to change
- Senders and receivers
- Prosci® ADKAR® Model
- Developing your own action plans
Yes, I’d like to manage Change with you
Contact us to request an in-house session for this Program or if you just need further information.
After the Program
As an employee, you will gain knowledge around the main concepts of Change Management, in order to engage in effective conversations about change, to understand it and adopt it.
You will get project-specific support from us, assess your improvements and get useful advice and insights via email or customer support service.
Prosci® support materials
You will be granted a one-year access to the Prosci® portal, where you can find free tutorials and webinars as a life-long support mechanism.