Prosci® Change Management Sponsor Briefing
This Program will transform your executive and organizational leaders into effective change advocates, and clarify the importance of sponsorship in the change process. The workshop is delivered in two ways: classroom and online using the VILT mode (Virtual Instructor-Led Training).
Why this Program?
We all know that an organization needs its leaders to be active and visible sponsors of change. However, research indicates only half of all executives recognize the actions required to fulfill their role.
Senior leaders provide the authority and credibility necessary for successful change: sponsorship is cited as one of the most important contributors in all of Prosci®'s benchmarking reports.
Who is it for?
- Senior executives
- Organizational leaders who are responsible for strategic initiatives and organizational performance
This Program equips leaders with the knowledge and ability to improve change outcomes, using a research-based and easy-to-use toolset. Your own organization's current strategic change plan will be used to demonstrate how effective Change Management affects business results.
The Prosci® Change Management Sponsor Briefing leverages your organization's strategic goals to expose the essential link between effective Change Management and success. It highlights the people risk associated with multiple concurrent projects, and provides a roadmap/action-plan to its mitigation.
What's in it for you?
How effective Change Management improves organizational results.
Immediately applicable tactics for becoming a more active and visible sponsor.
Your sponsorship to all your project.
Instructor-Lead Virtual or at a Venue
Join our virtual interactive courses to learn from anywhere you want or book a public session at one of our venues.
Do you need an in-house session? Please contact us for further information.
Our Practitioners say
"Very enlightening and useful for our organization, particularly our leadership as we now have an understanding of what change sponsorship means; what roles and responsibilities reside with them."Bhongolethu, Supply Chain Manager, Transport Company
Program Materials (included)
- Program workbook, handouts and assessments
- Best Practices in Change Management – 11th Edition Excerpt
- One-year subscription to digital content in the Prosci® Hub Solution Suite, including:
- Research Hub – Best Practices in Change Management – 11th Edition, Applications in ADKAR
- Connection between Change Management and business results
- Business case for Change Management
- Change Management benchmark and best practices data
- How to position yourself for sponsorship success
- How to position your projects for strategic success
- How to position your organization for change success
- Change models: Prosci® 3-Phase Change Management Process and ADKAR® Model
- Critical roles in leading change
- Organizational change maturity
Yes, I’d like to manage Change with you
Contact us to request an in-house session for this Program or if you just need further information.
After the program
Once you have completed this Program, you will be supported by our customer service and the materials provided. You can also enhance your Change Management capabilities by choosing one of our advisory services.
Get project-specific support from us: assess your improvements and gain useful advice and insights via email or customer support service. We also offer a ‘sounding board’ service: confidential, 1 on 1 sessions, with a senior, experienced executive who has sponsored change in various situations, arranged to suit your requirements and diary.
Prosci® support materials
You are provided free access to the Prosci® portal where you can find free tutorials and webinars, and a one-year license for specific tools.
The portal is updated continuously, so you always get new insights from research and real-life practice