Prosci® Change Management For Managers
Understand the importance of your role as a leader when change is underway. This Program helps you promote change and manage resistance with an immersive 1-day experience, with exercises and role-plays.
Why this Program?
Managers and supervisors are key to the success of a change initiative, as they are directly connected to the people most affected by the change and who will adopt the new processes and behaviors.
Managers and supervisors must be supportive and promote change to their people, helping them understand why change is necessary and what is at stake for the whole team.
Who is it for?
- Line managers
- Team leaders
- Shift bosses
- Middle managers
The key tenets of this Program are Coaching and Communications. Coaching provides active support to subordinates and colleagues during the change, while Communications are essential as they provide accurate information about the need for change, its risks and details, and the different tasks your team will have to perform.
What's in it for you?
- Essential aspects of Change Management and the managers’ role in the process
- How to apply the ADKAR® Model for individual change and identify reasons for resistance
- How to deal with special cases of resistance
- The impact of Change Management on the overall organizational results
- A practical framework for processing future change initiatives and their impact
- Assess changes impacting your team and use the tools provided in the Change Management Guide for Managers toolkit
- Prepare action plans to help employees out of the impasse and move toward their future state
Our Practitioners say
"Excellent! Well worth the time invested. Great Methodology. Practical and entertaining! The content and methodology was easy to understand and implement personally."Sharon, Project Manager, Financial Services
- Change Management Guide for Managers toolkit
- Best Practices in Change Management Report
- Change Management: The People Side of Change
- Employee Survival Guide to Change, or
- ADKAR®: A Model for Change in Business, Government and Our Community
- How Change Management impacts organizational results
- The process for leading people through change
- Key concepts in Change Management
- Change Management research and best practices
- Prosci® ADKAR® Model for individual change
- Introducing change to your employees
- Facilitating employees through the change transition
- Identifying and managing resistance
- Reinforcing and celebrating successes
Yes, I’d like to manage Change with you
Contact us to request an in-house session for this Program or if you just need further information.
After the Program
We will support participants by discussing and adjusting the action plan prepared at the end of the training Program.
Get project-specific support from us and discuss the project plan, assess your improvements and get useful advice and insights via email or customer support service.
Prosci® support materials
Keep improving with a one-year access to the Prosci® portal, where you can find free tutorials and webinars as a life-long support mechanism.