What is VILT – Virtual Instructor-Led Training?
Our Virtual Instructor-Led Training is an online, real time interactive learning experience. Delegates and Instructor interact with each other, view and share: videos, presentations, handouts, tools, experiences and engage in workgroup activities.
VILT means Virtual Instructor-Led Training, Prosci®’s virtual programs that ensure real time participation and engagement. All Prosci®’s programs are available as virtual programs and can be delivered both as public and in-house sessions.
VILT programs are more than just an online course, it’s a real time class with simultaneous interaction, workgroup activities and presentations.
During VILT sessions you can:
- Interact with your instructor and other participants
- View and share presentations, videos, tools etc.
- Engage in workgroup activities
All you need is:
- A good Internet connection
- A functioning laptop
- Your attention
Personalized experience, interactivity, and collaborative learning are still the cornerstones of our courses while Prosci® provides us with a well-researched, recognized, and robust methodology.
Courses are currently being activated
Here are all the courses that are being activated, check again soon for updates:
- Prosci® Change Management Certification Program
- Prosci® Change Management Sponsor Briefing
- Prosci® Experienced Practitioner Program
- Prosci® ECM (Enterprise Change Management) Boot Camp
- Prosci® Delivering Project Results: Workshop for Project Managers
- Prosci® Change Management For Managers
- Prosci® Orientation To Change Management For Employees
- Prosci® Fundamentals of Change Management
- Stakeholder Engagement Program
- Prosci® Train the Trainer program
- Integrating Agile and Change Management Workshop
- Prosci® Methodology Application Program