Integrating Agile and Change Management
Change Management and Agile have emerged has two elements that can improve results for any organizational change. Our one-day workshop, will guide you to build plans and tactics integrating change management best practice and the Prosci framework to your Agile iterative development
Virtual Instructor-Led Training
This course will be held online in the comfort of your home or workplace and represents the very best online learning experience, with small classes and a dedicated instructor. This online format includes breakouts and group work and is complimented by a physical materials learning set delivered to your door.
This program is delivered by the South African team of and Change.
How to get there
This program will be delivered via online training platform through Microsoft Teams or Zoom. Once registered, look out for access to the platform via mail. Please don't hesitate to contact us should you have any problems or queries.
The Program in detail
- Program Materials (included)
- • Program workbook, assessment tool and handouts
- • One-year subscription to digital content, resources and tools in the Prosci Hub Solution Suite, including:
- Research Hub – Change Management and Agile Benchmarking Report
- Knowledge Hub – Integrating Agile and Change Management Workshop
- • Foundations of Agile and change management
- • Origins of Agile
- • Agile and change management principles
- • Research on Agile and change management
- • Applying change management when moving from waterfall to Agile
- • Contributors to successful Agile transformations
- • Obstacles to successful Agile transformations
- • Managing the people side of the move from waterfall to Agile
- • How to adapt your change management approach in Agile
- • Adapting the ADKAR Model in Agile
- • Adapting four organizational change plans in Agile
- • Roles for change management in Agile
- • Next steps
Please, fill in the registration form
Complete the form to book this Program and check all the information before submitting it. Looking forward to seeing you there!
Do you need further information?
If you are not sure about the Program or Service you need and for any other question you may have, please contact us. We'll be happy to help you.Open and fill the form