Prosci® Taking Charge of Change
Change is as complex as it is inevitable. This program is designed to build awareness on how change management can benefit your organization. You will first establish a shared definition of Change Management and how it impacts organizational outcomes, then understand the research and best practices, as well as all the factors that drive Change Management ROI. You will also learn about the interconnection between Change Leadership, Change Management and Project Management outcomes, and develop a full awareness of these three key elements of organizational change.
Virtual Instructor-Led Training
This course will be held virtually in the comfort of your home or workplace and represents the very best online learning experience, with small classes and a dedicated instructor. This online format includes breakouts and group work and is complimented by a physical materials learning set delivered to your door.
This program is delivered by the Russian team of and Change.
How to get there
The Program in detail
- Digital program workbook, assessments and handouts
- Introduction to Change Management
- Access to digital assets via the Prosci Portal
What is Change Management?
- Creating a shared definition
- Delivering results and outcomes
Tenet 1: We change for a reason
- Introducing change to your employees
- Change as a process
Tenet 2: Organizational change requires individual change
- Individuals as the unit of change
- Impacted groups and aspects of job change
Tenet 3: Organizational outcomes are the collective result of individual change
- Connect individuals to organizational change
- ROI factors of effective change
Tenet 4: Change management is an enabling framework
- Diagnostics and assessments
- Top contributors to success
- Change management roles
- Resistance management
Tenet 5: We apply change management to realize the benefits of change
- Mobilizing adoption and usage
- Action items and next steps
Please, fill in the registration form
Complete the form to book this Program and check all the information before submitting it. Looking forward to seeing you there!
Do you need further information?
If you are not sure about the Program or Service you need and for any other question you may have, please contact us. We'll be happy to help you.Open and fill the form