Prosci® Methodology Application Program
A one-day workshop for Prosci® Practitioner Program graduates that will enable participants to leverage the refreshed Prosci® Methodology. The updates reflect the needs highlighted in the on-going Prosci® research and is supported by digital content, research and resources provided by the all-new Prosci® Hub Solution Suite.
Virtual Instructor-Led Training
This course will be held virtually in the comfort of your home or workplace and represents the very best online learning experience, with small classes and a dedicated instructor. This online format includes breakouts and group work and is complimented by a physical materials learning set delivered to your door.
This program is delivered by the Kazakhstan team of and Change.
How to get there
The Program in detail
- Program workbook
- Employee’s Survival Guide to Change
- The Prosci® ADKAR® Model eBook
- One-year subscription to digital content, resources and tools in the Prosci Hub Solution Suite, including:
- — Research Hub – digital versions of Best Practices in Change Management – 11th Edition, topical studies, and relevant data across a broad array of topics
- — Knowledge Hub – Practitioner Program
- — Proxima
Please, fill in the registration form
Complete the form to book this Program and check all the information before submitting it. Looking forward to seeing you there!
Do you need further information?
If you are not sure about the Program or Service you need and for any other question you may have, please contact us. We'll be happy to help you.Open and fill the form