Prosci® Integrating Agile and Change Management Workshop
Change Management and Agile have emerged has two elements that can improve results for any organizational change. Our one-day workshop, will guide you to build plans and tactics integrating change management best practice and the Prosci framework to your Agile iterative development
This conference will be held online and accessible from the comfort of your home or workplace and represents the very best online experience, with the best streaming video and resources. This online format includes networking opportunities with other like-minded practitioners and leaders.
How to get there
This program will be delivered via online using our Remo platform.
After registration, please check your e-mail account for registration links.
The Program in detail
- Prosci’s Change Management and Agile benchmarking report
- Course worksheets and exercises
- Access to the following webinars:
- Prosci Methodology
- How to Apply the ADKAR Model
- Roles in Change Management
- Integrating Agile and Change Management
- Intersection of Agile and Change Management Study
08:00 - 12:00
- Foundations of Agile and CM
- Research on Agile and CM
- Applying CM when moving from waterfall to Agile
12:00 - 13:00
13:00 - 17:00
- How to adapt CM approach in Agile
- Adapting ADKAR in Agile
- Adapting five organizational change plans in Agile
- Roles for change management in Agile
- Next Steps
Please, fill in the registration form
Complete the form to book this Program and check all the information before submitting it. Looking forward to seeing you there!
Do you need further information?
If you are not sure about the Program or Service you need and for any other question you may have, please contact us. We'll be happy to help you.Open and fill the form