Prosci® Change Management Certification Program
The Certification Program is an immersion in the methodology, applied to your own project. After the course you’ll be able to take the work you have completed on your own change project back to the workplace.
Discover the heart of Southern Africa, nestled between the Notwane and Segoditshane Rivers.
How to get there
Peermont Mondior Gaborone
Maratadiba Road , Plot 21117, Gaborone, Botswana
+267 319 0600
The Program in detail
- Change Management eToolkit
- Change Management Best Practices report
- Employee’s Survival Guide to Change
- Change Management: the people side of change
- ADKAR®: a Model for Change in Business, Government and Our Community
- Course slides and handouts
One-year access to Prosci® eToolkit, with downloadable templates and assessments, eLearning modules, problem solving articles and presentations
- Why Change Management?
- The ROI of effective Change Management
- The Prosci® ADKAR® Model
- 7 concepts of change
- Preparing for change: assessing change readiness
- Preparing for change: building team structure and assessing sponsorship
- Managing change: creating customized communication and sponsorship plans
- Executive project plan presentations
- Managing change: creating coaching, training and resistance management plans
- Reinforcing change
Please, fill in the registration form
Complete the form to book this Program and check all the information before submitting it. Looking forward to seeing you there!
Do you need further information?
If you are not sure about the Program or Service you need and for any other question you may have, please contact us. We'll be happy to help you.Open and fill the form