Prosci® Change Management Certification Program
The Certification Program is an immersion in the methodology, applied to your own project. After the course you’ll be able to take the work you have completed on your own change project back to the workplace.
This course will be held at our South-African node, where you will get the chance to know the peculiarities and uniqueness of Johannesburg. While upgrading your skills, you will also benefit from some time off for sightseeing.
How to get there
The venue is just outside Sandton, in the Northern area of Johannesburg.
The boutique hotel that will host our Program is near the N1 and N3 motorways and about 30 minutes from O.R. Tambo International Airport and Johannesburg Park railway Station.
The Syrene Boutique Hotel
28 Wessel Rd, Rivonia, Johannesburg, 2128, South Africa
+27 11 231 3900
Enjoy your stay
Cradle of Humankind
The paleoanthropological site is a must-see for any visitor: a complex of caves where a 2.3-million-year-old fossil of Australopithecus africanus was found.
Nelson Mandela Bridge
A cable-stayed bridge in the inner city to celebrate Mandela’s 85th birthday, connecting the areas of Braamfontein and Newtown.
A food hall, market and bar in an art-deco building in downtown Johannesburg. A nice place to taste some local food and visit resident artists’ studios.
An interactive experience through the southafrican era of segregation, using different media to tell the story of the apartheid. A great occasion to understand South Africa.
The Program in detail
- Change Management eToolkit
- Change Management Best Practices report
- Employee’s Survival Guide to Change
- Change Management: the people side of change
- ADKAR®: a Model for Change in Business, Government and Our Community
- Course Workbook
One-year access to Prosci® eToolkit, with downloadable templates and assessments, eLearning modules, problem solving articles and presentations
- Why Change Management?
- The ROI of effective Change Management
- The Prosci® ADKAR® Model
- 7 concepts of change
- Preparing for change: assessing change readiness
- Preparing for change: building team structure and assessing sponsorship
- Managing change: creating customized communication and sponsorship plans
- Executive project plan presentations
- Managing change: creating coaching, training and resistance management plans
- Reinforcing change
Please, fill in the registration form
Complete the form to book this Program and check all the information before submitting it. Looking forward to seeing you there!
Do you need further information?
If you are not sure about the Program or Service you need and for any other question you may have, please contact us. We'll be happy to help you.Open and fill the form