Prosci® Change Management Certification Program
The Certification Program is an immersion in the methodology, applied to your own project. After the course you’ll be able to take the work you have completed on your own change project back to the workplace.
This course will be held at our South-African node, where you will get the chance to know the famous landmarks and natural beauty of Cape Town. After the daily Program sessions, we recommend you take some time to discover the city.
How to get there
The venue is in the northern suburb of Durbanville, 30 minutes from Cape Town International Airport and 35 minutes from the city center.
The hotel is near the N1 motorway, that connects the property to Cape Town International Airport and a 30-minute drive from Cape Town Central railway Station.
Ruslamere Guest House
14 Langeberg Rd, Durbanville, 7550, South Africa
+27 21 975 5677
Enjoy your stay
Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
One of the most beautiful botanical gardens are just a 20-minute drive from the city center, with over 50,000 sq km of local flora to discover.
An iconic landmark you can’t miss while in Cape Town. We believe getting on top of it will give you some time to think and enhance your learning experience.
The muslim quarter of the city is a vividly colored area, with low-roofed houses and cobbled streets. Take a walk and enjoy all its colours.
The historic harbor is one of the most interesting places in Cape Town, as it’s both a heritage site and a top spot for leisure.
The Program in detail
- Change Management eToolkit
- Change Management Best Practices report
- Employee’s Survival Guide to Change
- Change Management: the people side of change
- ADKAR®: a Model for Change in Business, Government and Our Community
- Course slides and handouts
One-year access to Prosci® eToolkit, with downloadable templates and assessments, eLearning modules, problem solving articles and presentations
- Why Change Management?
- The ROI of effective Change Management
- The Prosci® ADKAR® Model
- 7 concepts of change
- Preparing for change: assessing change readiness
- Preparing for change: building team structure and assessing sponsorship
- Managing change: creating customized communication and sponsorship plans
- Executive project plan presentations
- Managing change: creating coaching, training and resistance management plans
- Reinforcing change
Please, fill in the registration form
Complete the form to book this Program and check all the information before submitting it. Looking forward to seeing you there!
Do you need further information?
If you are not sure about the Program or Service you need and for any other question you may have, please contact us. We'll be happy to help you.Open and fill the form