Prosci® Change Management Certification Program
The Certification Program is an immersion in the methodology, applied to your own project. After the course you’ll be able to take the work you have completed on your own change project back to the workplace.
Moscow is one of the main political and cultural centers of Russia and Eastern Europe. The city has gained a great number of nicknames, due to its size and relevance in Russia: it's often referred to as the Third Rome or the First Throne.
We strongly recommend at least a walk in the city center to discover its majesty.
How to get there
With modern accommodations, superior amenities and an unbeatable location, the Courtyard Moscow Paveletskaya will welcome you to Russia's capital city.
Located in the thriving business district, our hotel is a short walk from Paveletskaya Station and the Aeroexpress train, making arrival and departure simple for travelers. Visitors can stroll through picturesque Moscow and see the historic sights and landmarks the city has to offer.
Marriott Courtyard Moscow Paveletskaya
Kozhevnicheskaya Str 8 Bld.3, Moscow, Russia, 115114
Enjoy your stay
Kremlin and Red Square
The iconic UNESCO site is where Moscow meets its history, from coronations to military parades.
St Basil's Cathedral
A colorful and ingenious masterpiece created from 1555 to 1561. The peculiarly colored and shaped domes house 9 different chapels.
Travelling on the Moscow Metro is a journey through Baroque, Art Deco and Futurism. We’re sure you won’t get bored waiting for the next train.
It has recently been reconstructed to become one of the epicenters of Moscow, with fairs, attractions and events all year round.
The Program in detail
- Change Management eToolkit
- Change Management Best Practices report
- Employee’s Survival Guide to Change
- Change Management: the people side of change
- ADKAR®: a Model for Change in Business, Government and Our Community
- Course slides and handouts
One-year access to Prosci® eToolkit, with downloadable templates and assessments, eLearning modules, problem solving articles and presentations
- Why Change Management?
- The ROI of effective Change Management
- The Prosci® ADKAR® Model
- 7 concepts of change
- Preparing for change: assessing change readiness
- Preparing for change: building team structure and assessing sponsorship
- Managing change: creating customized communication and sponsorship plans
- Executive project plan presentations
- Managing change: creating coaching, training and resistance management plans
- Reinforcing change
Please, fill in the registration form
Complete the form to book this Program and check all the information before submitting it. Looking forward to seeing you there!
Do you need further information?
If you are not sure about the Program or Service you need and for any other question you may have, please contact us. We'll be happy to help you.Open and fill the form