Prosci® Change Management Certification Program
The Certification Program is an immersion in the methodology, applied to your own project. After the course you’ll be able to take the work you have completed on your own change project back to the workplace.
The transcontinental city was founded as Byzantion, to then be re-established as Constantinople during the Roman Empire. It’s been an imperial capital for 16 centuries, for its extremely strategic position.
After your training, discover the European and the Asian sides and see how they coexist.
How to get there
The main airport is New Istanbul International Airport, the second European hub for worldwide destinations connected via buses and highways to the city center.
Koç Üniversitesi İstinye
Koç Üniversitesi İstinye - İstinye Mahallesi, Çayır Cd. No:65, 34460 Sarıyer/İstanbul
+90 212 229 82 46
Enjoy your stay
Once a royal Ottoman residence, with mosques, bakeries, a mint and a hospital. Today it’s one of the main monument of the Historic Areas of Istanbul.
Originally built as a church in 537 A.D., it was converted into a mosque after the Ottomans conquered Constantinople. Don’t miss its many mosaics.
The imperial mosque was built as a complex to serve religious and cultural needs, including a hospital, schools and a college, an hamam.
The center of spice trade in Istanbul has 85 shops selling spices, dried fruit and nuts and Turkish delicacies.
The Program in detail
- Change Management eToolkit
- Change Management Best Practices report
- Employee’s Survival Guide to Change
- Change Management: the people side of change
- ADKAR®: a Model for Change in Business, Government and Our Community
- Course Workbook
One-year access to Prosci® eToolkit, with downloadable templates and assessments, eLearning modules, problem solving articles and presentations
- Why Change Management?
- The ROI of effective Change Management
- The Prosci® ADKAR® Model
- 7 concepts of change
- Preparing for change: assessing change readiness
- Preparing for change: building team structure and assessing sponsorship
- Managing change: creating customized communication and sponsorship plans
- Executive project plan presentations
- Managing change: creating coaching, training and resistance management plans
- Reinforcing change
Please, fill in the registration form
Complete the form to book this Program and check all the information before submitting it. Looking forward to seeing you there!
Do you need further information?
If you are not sure about the Program or Service you need and for any other question you may have, please contact us. We'll be happy to help you.Open and fill the form