Prosci® Fundamentals of Change Management
Understand the main concepts and organizational benefits of Change Management through a one-day experiential learning program.
Why this program?
Change is as complex as it is inevitable. The Fundamentals program is designed to spread awareness and desire for some additional knowledge of Change Management and the Prosci® ADKAR® Model.
You will first establish a shared definition of Change Management and how it impacts organizational outcomes, then understand the research and best practices, as well as all the factors that drive Change Management ROI. There will be also a detailed explanation about the interconnection between change leadership, Change Management and project management outcomes, in order to develop a full awareness of these three phases of organizational change.
Who is it for?
- Senior leaders aiming to explore how Change Management can make the organization more productive
- Key stakeholder groups experiencing significant organizational changes
- High-potential leaders seeking a full understanding of Change Management fundamentals
This Program will let you develop strategies and tactics to identify and address resistance to change, thanks to a first approach to the Prosci® ADKAR® Model application, which will enable a new way of thinking, new frameworks and tools to stimulate the smooth implementation of your desired change.
What's in it for you?
Researches, practices and the fundamental pillars of Change Management.
How to drive correctly the Change Management ROI and how to manage the three phases of organizational changes (change leadership, Change Management and project management).
The ADKAR® Model, the goal-oriented model developed by Prosci® founder Jeff Hiatt. ADKAR® represents the five desired outcomes of individual change: Awareness, Desire, Knowledge, Ability and Reinforcement.
- Best Practices in Change Management Report
- ADKAR®: a Model for Change in Business, Government and Our Community
- Course slides and handouts
What is Change Management?
- Creating a shared definition
- Understanding different types of change
Why is Change Management important?
- Impact on organizational outcomes
- Mitigating negative consequences
- ROI factors
The impacts of Change Management
- Individual Change Management
- The Prosci® ADKAR® Model
- ADKAR® assessment
- Connection between individual and organizational Change Management
Organizational Change Management
- Preparing for change
- Managing change and resistance
- Reinforcing change
Project Change Management
- PCT™ assessment
Commitment to action
- Action items
- Next steps
Yes, I’d like to manage Change with you
You can still book on one of the next public sessions.
Alternatively, you can contact us to run the Program in-house or if you just need further information.
After the program
For a deeper understanding of Change Management, you can attend one of our Programs, according to your role and organizational change maturity, or you can require one of our advisory services.
Get project-specific support from us, assess your improvements and get useful advice and insights via email or customer support service.